Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Submit form and the DUS or DUSA will reply within 1 week.
Note: Transfer requests for summer courses must be pre-approved during the preceding spring semester. No transfer requests will be processed and approved over the summer.
Expected Graduation Date
STA/MATH credit: Do you have credit for any Mathematics and/or Statistical Science courses at Duke (either having taken a Math course at Duke or AP Calculus credit)?
1. Duke Statistical Science course for which transfer credit is sought:
2. University from which transfer credit is sought:
3. Course Name and Number:
4. Department offering course:
*Provide a URL for the webpage containing course descriptions for all courses offered by this department, or alternatively upload a PDF of their course bulletin
5. Math prerequisites for statistics course:
6. Dates of Course:
7. Meeting Times of Lecture:
8. Does the course have a separate required computing lab?
* If Yes, meeting times of computing lab:
* If Yes, name of statistical software used:
* Is there a comprehensive data project for the course?
* If Yes, Attach a description of what is required for the data project.
9. Textbook Used:
* Chapters Covered:
* If no book is used, provide an exhaustive list of topics covered in the course:
10. How many required in-class exams are there for the course?
11. Is there a required in-class final exam?
12. Is any portion of this class on-line?
* If Yes, Describe which portion is on-line:
13. Attach a syllabus for the course
Powered by Qualtrics