Event Planning, Reimbursement, and Evaluation (PRE) Form--Divinity Student Council
If you have any questions about this form, please contact the DSC at email@example.com
BEFORE YOUR EVENT
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the date, time, and approved budget for your event.
2. To secure a room for your event, one of your group’s leaders must contact the Office of Student Life (email@example.com or in person at 113 Grey) at least two weeks before your event.
Please include in the email:
3. Upon confirming a room with the Office of Student, complete all of this form, beginning on the next page. This form will submit your event details to the Office of Student Life (OSL) to be included in weekly announcements, added to the DSC newsletter, and posted on the Divinity website calendar.
5. We encourage you to promote your event in other ways, including but not limited to:
DURING YOUR EVENT
Keep track of all receipts (AND MAKE COPIES FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS), take attendance, and note any important organizational details about your event for future reference.
AFTER YOUR EVENT
1. Within five weeks of the conclusion of your event, complete and submit the Post-Event Form.
2. Turn in all receipts to the DSC Treasurer (email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information). If you need reimbursement, print out the automated email-response to this form, attach your receipts WITH YOUR UNIQUE ID, and turn them in to the DSC Treasurer.